Thursday 1 March 2012

the ornamental vegetable garden

beetroot from www.potager.dk beautiful photographic blog
The March meeting of the Limerick Garden Plant Group will be on Thursday, 22 March, 8pm at the South Court Hotel, Raheen Limerick. Jean Perry will speak on The Ornamental Vegetable Garden. Non members can attend, I have heard it will cost 8 euros per person. Jean owns Glebe gardens in Baltimore, west Cork. I have been there and reccomend it for a visit and a cup of tea if you are out that direction this summer.

www.glebegardens.com

PS; forgot to say I was in Glebe as part of the funniest "school tour" I have ever been on when I was a student at the Organic college. I think it was two days, and we visited some georgous and crazy places. We visited one guy who lived in his polytunnel, had built his own lake and had a boat to go out fishing on it!! There are some crazy people in West Cork......

No comments:

Post a Comment