Thursday 22 March 2012

A Daft Bunch!

Maudie and Jack-two heads are better than one!
I really must tell you all what a daft, funny and great bunch I am teaching in Hospital this year.They make me laugh so much its a great pleasure to teach them, and work never seems like work with able bodied willing hands working beautifully together.

 I think there is always a spark of magic when you get a bunch of people who don't know each other yet after a relatively short time there is a wonderful flow to everything they do. I'm only sorry to finish with all the wonderful people I have the privilege of teaching and I'm hoping to get you all together for our open day in June at Eileen's. Check out the next post for details of the graduation for last years group and a get together for everyone in the green wellie brigade!

No comments:

Post a Comment