Wednesday 28 March 2012

Crazy, wonderful, amazing weather!

God bless Jean Byrne and her crazy frocks!!!
Where o where has this hot spell come from? Not that I am complaining. I have a healthy "grab the shorts and sandals at any opportunity" attitude when this happens!


I don't know about the rest of you but today was just mind blowing in its perfectness. Hot, freckle inducing weather, blushing tulips, singing bees, humming hover flies. It's summer-except in March!! I don't care about those naysayers muttering about paying for it later-enjoy it now I say! Some pics from the amazing day it was;



  
Is it Ireland or Portugal? check out my cool blue shed
Aaah tulips, be still my beating heart
fresh cut grass and one hot cat


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic weather my spuds in the poly are about 8 inches high and looking good. sowed land leaguers, red duke of york, and pentland javelin all from seed savers on 13th feb. Fleece at the ready incase jack frost calls.
    Planting generaly well ahead of schedule this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic progress John. I feel ahead myself with the amazing weather we have had this year. Looking at the long distance forecast, however right or wrong it is, colder weather and rain are forecast over Easter and beyond followed by another dry spell. I'm loving how easy it is so far this year.so different to Last year.

      Delete