Friday 30 March 2012

My smart arse students will be the death of me!!

On Wednesday my current gang were in ISSA on work experience, around lunch time I get my first text from Maudie. This picture with the accompanying text;

"Workin really hard"
I said "I hope you are enjoying the lovely day"
Next text
"yes we are really enjoying tea.I thought d 2 girls were coming from NCW they must have gotten lost in transit"

I nearly had a heart attack!!!
Two missing students
No texts no phone calls. Feck feck feck...S%&t!!!!(still off swearing for lent)
So I texted her back right away

"They are supposed to be there!"

Then suspicion got the better of me and I added another line before I sent the text
"Are you pulling my leg Maudie?"

In reply I got this picture
"R these them?"

God I am so easily conned-I nearly gave myself an ulcer!!!!
This class will be the death of me

No comments:

Post a Comment