Thursday 3 May 2012

Gardening workshop-blog poll

this evenings sun on an aquilegia
Hi lads!
I need some feedback for this. I have been asked to do a two hour workshop on a Saturday. It's just loosely termed a "gardening workshop" and its to be held in a garden Centre. Normally I'd run a mile but I got cleverly blackmailed into it. Heres my question, if you were going to a gardening workshop what would you like to learn? And of the things you have learnt which was the most valuable? drop me an email and let me know-thanks!

marietuttle26@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,
    'A gardening workshop' is such a broad topic......that's the prob, isn't it.And you don't know if the attendees will be experienced or novices.... As its a workshop you presumably can demonstrate....so a seed sowing demo is always useful; and where to put the seed trays etc for each stage.....
    How to prune a rose....I remember I used to be so intimidated by this job but now know it's actually really hard to kill a rose!! but that's not what you want to tell them either!! `Also the importance of proper soil and feeding plants.....and what to feed....difference in manures etc...If i think of something better than the above I will email too. Lucky people I say....Your enthusiasm will carry the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Eliza, John and Chris, a big help!!

    ReplyDelete