Monday 25 February 2013

Too many seeds not enough time

a selection of the February sown flower seeds 40 packets.,..
I finally did a proper count of all the seed packets in the house and on order from different seed companies and the number is .....over 300.
FRIGHTENING
In a bid to clear the overstuffed biscuit tins I have been sowing considerably more than usual and sowing out of date stuff in particular,( and yes before you ask I have been sowing lots of those pesky flower seeds that I continually don't get around to). So far only one packet of out of date Mexican midget tomatoes have failed, everything else is growing!
If I do manage to keep them all alive I will be looking for homes for many of them.Anyone interested watch this space and I will post you what I have and when its ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi marie. I expect you could probably do with some extra pots for all those seedlings. I have lots and you are welcome to take some. Let me know : )

    ReplyDelete