Thursday 16 February 2012

National Biodiversity Centre workshops 2012



Hey!

my fantastic sister sent me this PDF which she got from the Heritage Council website thinking it might be of interest to me and my gardening/organic/hippy fraternity. And it is! I will attempt to attach the PDF, if it all goes pear shaped I will add a link to the website where you can download it. Maybe we should organise a group excursion to one of these events? let me know! And yes no luck attaching the pdf, but click on the link to download the PDF on this page. Thanks Treas!

.http://www.heritagecouncil.ie/events/heritage-council-corporate-events/view-event/article/biodiversity-workshops-2012/?tx_ttnews[backPid]=78&cHash=64f026463ef6007d65b560c0a400d03f

4 comments:

  1. Marie, I do love your blog. It is fantastic. ANd yes, I'd be up for a workshop if date allows etc etc....love the moth idea, though i imagine you have already done one of them......e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza I could do with a refresher on the moths, I do love them anyway so any excuse really! Great, maybe a summer workshop, April, May?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, O good! May might work better for me as I have students for last three weeks in April.....my daughter Mollie tells me that, unbeknownst to me, she tried to set up her own blog on blogspot which may explain why my name is coming up as Mollie???? will try and fix one of these days.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha..I did wonder, thought you had a secret online life!

    ReplyDelete